Monday, May 18, 2009

ACADEMY, KOREANS BEST FOR ME


Why did Academy models could me mad for a long time? First because its price so competitive for students like me in a past (ten years ago). Its price is one third than the others, its true in my country!!!
Second, because I always love all picture outside the box. Very good painting and almost always had another picture that shoot example when the model had finished.








The third, and the last one too because sometime in my past I found those boxes first time at my town bookstore ! There was no Fujimi, no Revell, no Hasegawa just only the Academy right there (with 1/72nd scale every where).
Assembled with a simple tools, painted with an ordinaries paint that you could find. Almost spended my teen ages. Thanks to Academy for my first model madness !!
OkaY, Let you all check this site on : http://www.academy.co.kr

No comments:

Post a Comment